Thursday, January 13, 2011

WELCOME!

Hello! I'm Nichelle from Vintage Wanna Bee. I am here to offer YOU a fun experience pimpin' out and pretty-in up your blog!!!



The services I am currently offering are:


Header Design
Sidebar Button Design
Blog Button Designs
Blog Button Designs with Code Box



My prices are VERY reasonable and flexible.




THE PROCESS:

*Be prepared with ideas, themes and colors that reflect your blog and style.
*I will come up with a few ideas and run them by you.
You'll decide which idea you'd like me to create.
*I'll show you my finished product.
We can make any changes to better fit what you are looking for.
*You'll pay at the end, when you are satisfied with the end product.


I ask that if I do design work for you, somewhere on your blog you give recognition to me.
I have a small button provided as an option.
All transactions will be through PayPal.
 
 


I look forward to hearing from you!


Nichelle L. Allen
Nichelle L. Allen

Owner and Creative Director
Vintage Wanna Bee

vintagewannabee{at}yahoo{dot}com
vintagewannabee{dot}blogspot{dot}com
Vintagewannabee{dot}etsy{dot}com



P.S. Now, I do not pretend that I'm an expert, I'm a self taught designer who has a good eye for color, style, fit, trends, organization and awesome-ness.



1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!
    I feel very special that I got some buttons from you.
    And you put them in your portfolio! <3
    I may have to come back here in a couple of weeks for some Etsy-related stuffs. :]
    <3/Lindsey @ Confessions of a Marine Wife

    ReplyDelete